Join the Bretton Woods Committee for its 31st Annual Meeting on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the World Bank Headquarters for a dialogue among leaders and experts across business and civil society to consider the value and changing nature of multilateralism in an age of austerity.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mohamed El-Erian, Chief Economic Advisor at Allianz and Chair of the President’s Global Development Council
- Jim Yong Kim, President of the World Bank Group
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- John McCain, United States Senator (R-AZ)
- Luis Alberto Moreno, President of the Inter-American Development Bank
- William Rhodes, Senior Advisor and former Senior International Officer for Citigroup
- Paul Volcker, former Chairman of the Federal Reserve System
Read a summary of the meeting here.