Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center 2 (BNDCC2)
Kawasan Terpadu ITDC NW/1, Nusa Dua - Bali 80363, Indonesia
Bretton Woods Committee 2018 International Council Meeting
Modernizing Multilateralism: Leadership for the Next Generation
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Masood Ahmed, President, Center for Global Development
- Takatoshi Ito, Professor of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University
- Thomas Bernes, Distinguished Fellow, Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Thierry Deau, CEO, Meridiam
- Ernesto Zedillo, Director, Yale Center for the Study of Globalization
The International Council gathers annually to discuss ways forward on pressing international economic, financial, and trade issues. This year in 2018, we will examine the current and future forces shaping the global economy and discuss ways the multilateral system and institutions can be modernized to meet the demands of the next generation.
*If you have not applied for accreditation through the IMF by the registration deadline of Monday, October 1, the Committee is unable to guarantee your ability to attend the 2018 International Council.