2013 International Council Meeting
As the world marks five years since the economic collapse of 2008, a shared roadmap to lead the international community toward its desired destination – economic growth with systemic stability – remains elusive. Economic, regulatory, and financial sector reforms are progressing, but may be taking divergent paths.
The 2013 Bretton Woods Committee International Council Meeting explored the road to global financial stability. We considered whether the actions and incentives driving monetary and fiscal policies, regulatory reforms, and financial market participants are sufficiently aligned to sustain global growth.
- Fahad Almubarak, Governor, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
- Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO, PIMCO
- Stefan Ingves, Governor, Sveriges Riksbank
- Colm Kelleher, Chairman, Morgan Stanley International
- Haruhiko Kuroda, Governor, Bank of Japan
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Brian T. Moynihan, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America
- Raghuram Rajan, Governor, Reserve Bank of India
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Singapore
- Daniel K. Tarullo, Governor, Federal Reserve System of the United States
- Sir David Walker, Chairman, Barclays
- And other global leaders.
The Committee is grateful to the following organizations for their generous support of this event: