Jobs and Internships
The Committee seeks the help of two to three interns each semester. Individuals who wish to gain a wide range of hands-on experiences and to learn about the individuals and organizations shaping the future of the international financial institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in the planning and management of Committee events;
- Support the daily administrative tasks of the office, including data entry, maintaining the Committee’s website, and creating posts for the Committee’s Twitter account;
- Support the Committee's membership recruitment strategy by researching high-level leaders in the fields of international finance, trade, and development;
- Create background materials for the Committee staff and leadership on key issues in international trade, finance, and development;
- Track relevant U.S. legislation as pertains to the work of the Committee;
- Help to prepare the Committee’s internal and external communication tools, including its quarterly newsletter and member communications;
- Support outreach to and the cultivation of current and prospective Committee members; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Student or recent graduate in business, finance, non-profit management, international affairs, economics, political science, or related fields.
- Previous office experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Previous experience with legislative research and/or fundraising strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office.
- Knowledge of Drupal, social media, and basic HTML helpful.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter addressed to Office Manager Melissa Smith, and writing sample (2 pages maximum) by . Please include your desired beginning and end dates and available number of hours per week in your cover letter.
- Fall Internship: August 15
- Spring Internship: December 15
- Summer Internship: April 30
For opportunities with the Bretton Woods institutions, please visit their websites: