During its 34th Annual Meeting, the Bretton Woods Committee will convene a constructive dialogue among public, private, and multilateral leaders to evaluate global economic prospects in an uncertain political environment. This year, we will examine how the rise of populist political movements in advanced economies and shifting economic, fiscal, and monetary policies could reset multilateralism and impact global economic growth, development, trade, and finance prospects more broadly.
- Kristalina Georgieva, Chief Executive Officer, World Bank Group
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
- Takehiko Nakao, President, Asian Development Bank
- Guillermo Ortiz, Chairman, Latin America, BTG Pactual
- Vanessa Rubio, Undersecretary of Finance and Public Credit, Mexico
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic and Social Policies, Republic of Singapore
- Paul A. Volcker, Former Chair, U.S. Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- John B. Taylor, Professor, Stanford University
- Clare Woodman, Global Chief Operating Officer of Institutional Securities, Morgan Stanley
- And other global leaders
They will be joined by the Committee's Leadership, Richard A. Debs, James D. Wolfensohn, Jim Kolbe, and William R. Rhodes.
Special thanks to our Sponsor: